I am configured SSRS on Always on Environment. Here I have NODE1 and NODE2 servers, NODE1 is primary replica and NODE2 is secondary replica. I have installed SSRS on both the nodes after downloading setup file from the internet. The below images will explain about how to configure things from "SSRS Configuration Manager". Images below are self explanatory.
We can run below PowerShell and SQL Server commands when we want to find ou when the failover has happened. cls Get-winEvent -ComputerName ListerNameHere -filterHashTable @{logname = 'Microsoft-Windows-FailoverClustering/Operational' ; id = 1641 } | Where-Object { $_ . Timecreated -like '*05/09/2020*' } | Format-Table -AutoSize -Wrap <# 35201-->timeout alert run this by changing -LogName to System 41-->41 is power shutdown run this in system #> clear Get-EventLog -LogName Application -After ( Get-Date ) . AddHours( -48 ) | Where-Object { $_ . EventID -in ( 1100 , 1074 , 35201,41,1561,7024,1135,7032,1146 )} | Format-Table -AutoSize -Wrap cls Get-EventLog ` -LogName System |Where-Object{$_.EventID -in (1054,1053,1055,1138,1141,1142,5140,5142,1559,1560,1563,1588,1068,5144,1562,5143,5168,1564,1177)}|Format-Table -AutoSize -Wrap EXEC sp_readerrorlog 0,1,'lease worker' EXEC sp_readerrorlog 0,1,'...